Saturday, October 10, 2009

19 September 2009

Today is a very special day. My father is celebrating his 80th birthday and I had a dinner organised for him at Overseas at Subang Parade. We only invited close family members and had three tables booked. The dishes was not bad and costs RM688++ per table plus RM3.80 per person for Chinese tea. No cockage was charged by them when we brought our own soft drinks, beer and wine. Everyone had a good time.

It was also at this date I told my second sister about my condition. I could see her eyes were red and I assured her everything was all right and she has nothing to worry. She quickly took my eldest sisters to the toilet and broke the news to her and I could now see both my two sisters having red eyes. They all put up a brave face.

No comments:

Post a Comment