Sunday, October 18, 2009

8 October 2009

Well, I want to share with you some technique of urine drinking. When I told this to a friend of mine, she nearly choke. Upon immediate discharge, the urine is clean and contains about 95% water and balance of it minerals that the body discharges and possibly some toxins. When drinking urine, you must calm yourself. I can assure you that it is safe to drink and I know some people have been drinking for years. When collecting the urine, do not take the beginning and end stream of the urine. You just take the middle stream and collect about 300ml. Take a deep breath and hold it. Start drinking your urine until complete. Then wash it down with water to remove the after taste. In the beginning, you would probably need to eat something sweet to kill the after taste. For me, I took dates. Then brush your teeth. You stomach will feel warm.

Work wise, I have a few more meetings to tie up some loose ends. By the time my meetings were over, it was lunch time. Today I brought organic oats, raisins, carrot, apple and a tomato for lunch. Simple but nice. For dinner, my mother had steam the organic vegetables and I took with some organic rice.

You must be wondering why organic? The Gerson therapy consists of a) detoxification; b) nutrition nourishment and c) minerals supplementation. The body is already full of toxins and even eating conventional vegetable which are laced with pesticides would continue to add toxins back to the body. Detoxification is administered using coffee enema. This is one quick way of ridding the body of toxins directly and safely. I will explain more of this later. The fruit juices and raw and cooked vegetables are for nourishment of the body after the toxins has been released. Because of the lack of some essential minerals as a result of the vegetables and fruits, the minerals have to be supplemented and will mainly consists of iron, potassium and iodine.

No comments:

Post a Comment