Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas

The timing is really impacting my health. Getting up at 6.30am and then sleeping at 11.30pm with one or two urine breaks in the middle of the night is really affecting me. I am getting more tired as the days passes. My shoulder aches and I know this is due to lack of sleep. Juicing requires a lot of strength as the vegetables needs to be pushed through. Sometimes I am so tired that I actually fall asleep during the coffee enemas, even for 15 minutes. So far, I take a nap around 1.30pm to 2.00pm just after my lunch and this helps a bit. But I think I need longer breaks. What I am thinking of is during the afternoon juicing cycle, which consists of 5 juices (alternating between carrot+apple and green vegetables), I will prepare the 4.30pm carrot+apple juice at 3.30pm, the same time as I prepare my vegetables juices and stored in in thermos. Then I take a nap from 3.40pm to 4.30pm and then wake up to take my carrot+apple juice. This way I will have about 50 mins of sleep. Otherwise, the juicing cycle take almost 30 mins including the washing. Not forgetting in between I had to do coffee enema. I will eat my guava during the day instead of at night. Guavas are very juicy and carries lots of water in it. If this does not work out, then I have to get up later at 7.30am but keep the juicing frequency to 50 minutes instead so that I can maintain 12 juices a day.

Well it's good that I am taking a break this few days. At least there is sometime for me to catch up some sleep and needed rests. My travel arrangement in India is almost fully arranged. My friend have also pre-arrange for us taxis for some of the routes and we will be using taxis throughout our journey. That way it would not strain us very much and walking will be confined to temple areas only. The cool weather will also help to conserve my energy. There will be very little shopping, possibly only on the last day of the trip. I have trained myself to sleep on buses, trains and airplane so hopefully I will not have any problems.

I will not have access to Internet but will try and blog if I can get hold of some Internet cafe to report briefly on my condition and status of my trip. My family members and many of my friends are really anxious about my safety on this trip. I will be back in Malaysia on Christmas Day but it will be almost midnight by then.

Wishing all my Christian friends and family members a Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Have a good trip and I wish you well and best of health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep blogging ....Merry Xmas ,Happy New Year & Kong Xi Fatt Chai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job...........Merry Christmas. God Willing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chang, see you back home. Tell us all about India. Merry Christmas and God bless your journey - Siew

    ReplyDelete