Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time Of Rememberance

Today, 1st April I feel a little solemn. Although I am not a keen fan of him, I do enjoy some of his songs and movies. It's been 7 years since he left us, Leslie Cheung. Wherever you are, may you find peace with yourself.

I was coughing away last light, and because of that I did not sleep well. When I lie down to sleep, the flem keeps building up causing me to cough. It's much better in the sitting position. I think I got this condition from eating one of the few Mandarin oranges that was left over from Chinese New Year (CNY). Anyway I hope my cough will improve over the next few days. I try not to take any form of medication and let it heal naturally.

As you know, I lost my notebook during a lightning strike around CNY time. I almost forgot I actually have a Compaq Tablet PC TC1000 which I bought in 2003. The processor that powers this tablet is slow (it was OK in the beginning) and the maximum memory is only 750MB. So when using the Windows XP Tablet edition, the system runs like a snail. Still I like the small form factor and I guess if for just browsing and office productivity I think it should suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment