Friday, May 7, 2010

Another Friday Blues?

This morning, my Internet line was down for a few hours and when the line came back online, it was also very slow. I have refused to upgrade my line speed to 2 mbps and pay more as I believe the speed would not be better than my current 1 mbps. What I hate most was the capped on the amount of data that can be downloaded.

The stomach gases problem seems to occurs at alternate days. Yesterday was a good day for me, so I would expect to have stomach gas problems today. I will also time my cator oil enema on the same day in the hope that the castor oil can help purge some of the gases in the stomach. I have suspended eating stewed vegetables since Tuesday as I really had problems with my digestion after consuming it. So its back to noodles and salads, at least for another week or so.

The pain in my lower right rib area is slightly better now. Lying flat on the bed is most painful, so if I lie my head on top of a pillow, the pain becomes minimal. I also try not to sleep on either sides to reduce pressure on the ribs area. The pain is not on the ribs itself but inside of the ribs. Sitting or standing somehow will not cause any pain.

I will be travelling to Singapore tomorrow morning to meet with Dr. Rama. I will report to him my problems and see what he has to say. I will post my health status after seeing him, so it will be late in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment