Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blue Skies

Today I was quite busy backing up some of my files from one of my desktop in between my juicing and coffee enema that I lost track of time. That PC keeps on hanging but then again, its more than 10 years old. What do you expect from an old PC. But since it still be used, I tought why not continue to use it? If it not broken, why fix it.

Well my therapy has been quite the same the last few days. Nothing significant happened. The stomach gases is now under controlled since I stopped taking stewed vegetables. The cough has stopped and the pain around the lower right rib area is also at minimal now. I find that even if I exert more force, there is minimal pain coming from my body. However, I noticed there are some back pain and I think this has to do with the way I use my tablet PC when I do my coffee enema. I place my tablet PC on one side and I think this caused my body into an awarked position resulting in strain on the back muscles. Anyway I am trying for a back massage tomorrow to help ease the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment