Sunday, May 2, 2010

Peaceful Weekend

Nothing significant happened the last two days. Still the same old problems, a little stomach gases problem now and then and pain in the lower rib area (which mainly is felt when I am lying down). Some of the pain in the back area is self induced during the coffee enema time where I sometimes would surf the net using my Compaq tablet PC. I think the angle of my body was out of position. I have since stopped and only listen to music only when doing enemas.

I have been eating rice noodles, paus (dumplings) and pasta for the past week. I will post the receipe for making pau later once we get it right. The present problem is that we could not get the rye dough to rise. As a result, the skin is a little tough.

To all the people still working, Happy Labour Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment