Thursday, May 13, 2010

Come What May

Yesterday night, I did not experience another fever though I did feel cold. As usual, I just wear sufficient clothing before going to bed. However, I felt a little feverish when I woke up this morning. I was also coughing and this morning, there were more blood clots in the phelm. Although I still cough througout the day, there were no traced of blood in the phelm. So far, it's confined to the morning cough only.

I am not sure if this is a good sign or not. But if my breathing becomes more difficult, then it is definitely a bad sign. I have reported this development to Dr Rama and is awaiting his reply. Whatever it is, I am not going to let that make me sulk or worry. I will continue to live as it should be. Even if the inevitable comes, it's OK because I have not only done what I could, I have done better that most in the same shoes as me.

Yesterday I emailed a summary of the Gerson Therapy to a lady in her 50s. She has just contacted lung cancer. It is not surprising that cancer incidence is higher among Chinese than other races due to the rich food that Chinese people eat. Have food will travel. I am one of those who will drive 200km just to try somethig new to eat. Perhaps that explains my present position. Well there is nothing wrong with having good food but when we are unable to balance our diet, that's where the trouble is. Remember this, you spend years to get an education, more years to build a career and still many many more years to build a family. Some people will spend weeks or months to plan their holidays. Why can't you spend a few days in a week to build your health? What you build all these years become dust when you have no health. Are you prioritizing correctly?

No comments:

Post a Comment