Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting

This week, especially the last few days I have been eating a lot. This morning I weigh myself and found that I have actually gain more than 1kg to 69.2kgs. I am not complaining but then I prefer to keep my weight between 68kgs and 70kgs. As it is now, I have already developed a small spare tyre around my waist.

From now to 1 September when I do my next CT scan is like when you sat for the final examination awaiting for results. You think you have done well and could not wait for the results to be out to confirm if your gut feelings are right. That's how I feel now, a little restless. Anyway I just go about my daily routine and continue developments in my body. Lately I have been eating a lots more fruits and when the fruits are very sweet (eg. melons and mangos), then I just moderate my intake because too much sugar, even in its natural form is not good.

Energy levels have improved and I don't feel so tired anymore in the afternoon, especially after waking up from my afternoon nap. Mouth ulcers are still a problem, otherwise everything looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment