Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cloudy And A Chance Of More Pain

The last two days, I have been awaken by pain around both my shoulder blade area around 5am. I am not sure if this was due to pressure of my body because when I roll to the side, the pain would ease. However, that would put pressure on the shoulder. When I wake up, the pain would immediately cease. I am also not sure if this was connected to me using the notebook on my bed, something I have not done for a long time. So what I am going to do is to stop using my notebook on the bed and monitor the situation to see if would improve.

This morning, I would change my coffee enema routine a bit. I would do a clean water enema first before I start the enema proper. This is to hydrate the colon and remove the feces first and I hope this way, I would benefit more from the coffee enema.

Having worked with other cancer patients and their other half, I realised not many are as enthusiastic as me when it comes to reading Dr Gerson's book. Some even find reading the summarised version a chore. While most people have no problem following the juicing requirement, they have problems following of the coffee enema and the diet. Coffee enema just needs some training but the diet is the killer. I am thinking of writing a series of practical short notes about my experience and how I manage to follow the diet and hope those who have problems can follow or at least adapt it to their needs accordingly instead of abandoning it completely. Do remember I am doing Gerson Therapy alone without any help. If you can get help, you will be better off following the Gerson recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment