Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ups And Downs

Like a yoyo, this morning I was awaken by the back pain on my shoulder blade area again, just when I thought things were getting back to normal. To ease the pain, I quickly slept face down. I was wondering what could have been the cause? Yesterday, I spent sometime resting in bed and was watching a documentary for about an hour on my notebook. I have this muscle stiffness problem. What this means is that if my body stay at a certain position for too long, the muscles becomes stiff and as a result, there will be pain when I move position. This also happens during my pre-cancer days. One way to overcome this problem is to do stretching and some exercises (such as jogging and swimming). However, since I got cancer, I am just into simple stretching exercises.

My current problem is the usual mouth ulcers, I think there are 3 of them. A little disturbing especially during eating time but I can live with it. The stomach gases problem seems to have left. So I am having a relative good time, looks like all systems are go.

Last few days I have also been doing some weeding and tree pruning around the house. I have been careful so as not to strain myself too much, sometimes working for most up to an hour at a time only. Even then, my muscles will pain from carrying the showel or other tools, especially underneath my armpit at the end of the day. I always get this problem when I start to work after a long rests.

No comments:

Post a Comment