Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Holidays

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my muslim friends in Arabic

Eid ul-Fitr

a celebration to mark the end of Ramadan. Malaysia is one of the few countries in the world where you can experience different religious celebrations on a grand scale.

For the past two days in early evening I had bowel movements. I have been doing coffee enemas for the past 1 year at the rate of three and four times daily and under such conditions I did not have any bowel movements. There is not much opportunity because the feces comes out together with the enema solution. I think this is a good development as my body is slowly able take over back this function. I am not sure if this development was aided by the CA Care herbs.

Energy levels are still low. The legs feel a little weak, particularly felt when I get up from a sleep or after long rests on the bed. Yesterday I did a little more bending exercise when doing my qi gong. It was a little uncomfortable in the begining but as the exercise progressed, the pain eased. I think I just need to exercise a little but more.

I am monitoring the progress of my kidney tumor and also researching on my options because I will need to make a decision soon. Before making the decision, I will be meeting my urologist to get an opinion first.

No comments:

Post a Comment