Thursday, October 14, 2010

Calm After A Storm

Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.
Nicholas Murray Butler

Cancer patients are very sensitive to their bodies. Even a little twitch is a suspect, a deterioration or a bad sign. Confidence is razor thin. Of course, I have learn to live with these type of nuisance. But sometimes, certain developments could trigger a memory like what I experienced yesterday. It reminded me of the October/November 2009 time when I was losing weight. You can be positive for 99.9% of the time and just a small window of opportunity and it can ruin you. Such is a weak and not well trained mind of mine.

Getting Help
My friends have been reminding me time and again about having enough rests. Healing cancer requires lots of rests. Perhaps this explain why my results are mixed.

So I am getting help. I am hiring a maid to help me with the therapy so that I can have more time resting and doing meditation.

Doing A Part 3
I just completed Cancer Vanishing By Itself (How?) - Part 2 yesterday and I received a rather interesting email attachment from Dr Chong, my hypnotherapist. The report titled Spontaneous Regression of Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma: Case Report offers me another view of the treatment options available to me. I will do a Part 3 to share with you some my thoughts on this article. I will try to provide you the link to this article which is publised by the Journal of Medical Case Reports. If not, I will post as a separate post. It distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows for unrestricted distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment