Sunday, October 24, 2010

Virtual Blue Ribbon Project

Don't live in the past, thinking about mistakes or changes you made. Think of your life as a book, move forward, close one chapter and open another. Learn from your mistakes, but focus on your future, not on your past.
Author Unknowm

Today I will make my post short and will be making two postings. This is the first post and in the second post called .Who Am I Make A Difference, I am carrying out a Virtual Blue Ribbon Project and I hope you and your friends will participate.

Hypnotherapy - Part 3
I had my second seccion of hypnotherapy with Dr Chong on Friday evening. The second session was to instill confidence in me about the therapy.

I must tell you that I take quite sometime to settledown, like neeading at least 30mins to fall asleep. Therefore I was a little worried if I could enter into a relaxation mode that quickly. Anyway Dr Chong was softly reading the relaxation instructions to me and I just ocncentrated on her words and after a while, I think I had fallen asleep or entered into the state of relaxation. Dr Chong told me that I need about 3 pages of instructions before I entered into the relaxation mode.

I could not remember anything and when if was about to finish, I heard Dr Chong's voice back and then she began to give me instructions to wake up. I felt fresh after the session.

What she wants me to do next is to practice self hypnosis at least for two times a day and will meet again in one month's timt to do another session of hypnotherapy but this time on regression

No comments:

Post a Comment