Thursday, November 18, 2010

Change Of Environment

Three small rules for living a happy life
1. Start each day with a grateful heart.
2. Focus on the positive aspects of every person you encounter.
3. End each day with a grateful heart.
Lucy MacDonald

These few days, I am having some stomach discomfort, mainly gases. I find taking food or juices a bit of a problem. Coupled with two mouth ulcers, this has made eating and talking troublesome. So for the time being, I have modified my diet a bit and took brown rice instead of potatoes with steamed vegetables. This was what I used when I had a similar problem early this year.

I have also changed my organic coffee supplier. When I was in Singapore, I bought the USA coffee and although it was more expensive that my local supplier, I think the important thing is that I get better quality coffee for my enema. Once I finished my current supplies, I will switched to the new coffee. I did try the new coffee yesterday to see if there was any difference. Well it was certaintly more aromatic and the solution much stronger. The effect of the coffee enema was that I got more bile secretion. The reflux was rather bad. Perhaps that also contributed to my stomach problem.

This morning was one of those days I got much more pain than usual on my back and shoulder area. I am not sure if it was due to lack of sleep or otherwise. But as the day progressed, the pain became a bit more bearable.

New Environment
At the invitation of my mother, I have decided to shift back to stay with my mother as she wanted to provide with some support in my juicing and other work such as boiling of herbs. I have also been wanting to have a change of environment as well. Actually I would prefer to go Cameron Highlands but the problem was I could not find suppliers for apples and carrots. If I can resolved that problem, I would moved there instead because it's much more relax there and the cool air up in the highlands would be condusive to healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment