Friday, November 5, 2010

Festival Of Lights

Your circumstances may be uncongenial, but they shall not remain so if you only perceive an ideal and strive to reach it. You cannot travel within and stand still without.
James Allen

I am in holiday mood, so I will make my post short today.

My body pains are mainly centered around the buttocks and thighs. The chest and shoulder blade areas are almost free of pain. There are some slight pain around the abdomen area. The lungs are clear and I have no problems whatsoever. I have been resting more these days.

Happy Deepavali
I would like to wish all my Indian friends, a very Happy Deepavali, the festivals of lights.

May this auspicious day bring you abundance of health.

This is one day I look forward to when I visit my friends and savour their home cooked South Indian crusine. So spicy and delicious. My taste buds are watering. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment