Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cold Days Ahead

To begin to think with purpose is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment.
James Allen

The day started with the warm sunshine but it was rather windy, especially at the beach. After lunch, the weather turn for the worst and it drizzled and became cold. It was one of the coldest evening I experienced. But then again, when compared to the weather in Malaysia, I rather have cold weather like here. Actually 14°C is not that bad.

I finally did it. This morning, I gave myself injection. I felt I had to do it and the nurse was very helpful. She guided me in the aim, angle and the depth of the injection. I hope tomorrow I can continue but this time, I will use my left hand. I need to be good in using both hands because I cannot jab myself on the same side of the butt everyday.

It's almost 11.30pm here and so I will make my post short today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I would like to know what the difference is between how you did the gerson therapy before going to mexico. that is, did you not do something before that you were meant to do? Was all the other stuffs you were consuming additional to the juicing right or wrong, as far as the gerson hospital?

    Are you allowed by the gerson hospital to have other types of cancer therapies in-conjunction with the gerson therapy?

    Seeing that you are scared of needles, were you missing out on vital injects, eg B12.

    Will it be helpful now and into the future that you will be able to send over your lab results to the gerson hospital for looking over and therefore getting adjustments to the gerson therapy?

    Could post you reply as a new posting for everyone to know.

    By the way i am john. i am from sydney australia. Fortunately i have never had cancer but my sister has. Pancreatic cancer and she done chemo and the gerson therapy can not bring back someone who has PC and chemo.(healing the gerson way, page 112)

    john

    ReplyDelete