Thursday, December 9, 2010

Meeting Charlotte Gerson In Person

If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.
Marcus Aurelius (A.D. 121-180)

Althought I have been resting, actually I have not been sleeping well. You see, I slept during the daytime and can't sleep well at night. I think it could be I am sleeping too much or my body clock has not fully adjusted to local time yet. I have been avoiding seeing the doctor to take any medication.

To give you an idea what I do here on a typical day:



As you can see, I am pretty occupied everyday. In addition to the above, I also have to attend cooking & juicing classes and health talks. The only thing I don't have to do is the actual juicing.

Every Wednesday, Ms Charlotte Gerson,88 , daughter of Dr Max Gerson will drive all the way from California to the clinic in Tijuana by herself. Despite her age, she does not have any of the old age symptoms that we see. Why? Well she attributed her health to adhering the Gerson diet. She and the doctor in attendance visited my room at about 11.30am this morning. Yes, I finally met her in person. She is very passionate about her father's therapy. We have a chat and I also asked her some questions. Later I managed to have her authorgraphed a copy of her book and also took a picture with her. I will try and post the picture up later.

My blood test result is out and so far, my doctor says the result are within expectation. But I learned some new things about some of the items. Although my RBC is below the normal range, the doctors says that this is acceptable because the infected red blood cells are also killed in the process. The GGT is high and the reason for it is that the enzymes are there to attack the tumor. My ECG and blood pressure are also within normal range. So far so good.

Today, I finally managed to meet two patients that I have not been able to. The patient from India and another patient from LA. We are all a bunch of very supporting people and always encouraging each other. Like Charlotte Gerson said, we will be healed. I second to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment