Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blue, Blue My World Is Blue

I will make my post short today.

Bluey Day
My cough is persistent and today my phlegm also has traces of blood in it. My doctor in Mexico has replied. Under the Gerson method, the way to stop bleeding is to do peppermint or camomile tea vaporization (meaning breath the vapours) and then take 1/2 a cup of distilled water with four drops of hydrogen peroxide to gargle. My chest area feels congested and a little heavy when breathing.

My stomach gases is further contributing to the problem. Just when I thought I can eat well, I had developed another aphthous (or tongue) ulcer. I am also feeling a little feverish and cold, even at room temperature. I am not sure if those are healing reactions or not but it's bearable.

I am also feeling tired both physically and mentally as well. I have not been resting enough lately. The only comfort is that my body pains are minimal. I think the key is to have more rests.

2 comments:

  1. CT, tongue and mouth ulcers are a common sign of various vitamin deficiencies. The tongue ulcers are very common in iron deficiency. Did your recent lab tests show that you have low hemoglobin? Maybe ask about getting your serum ferritin level checked. Other possibilities are the B vitamins and C, and minerals like zinc, selenium and calcium. But those deficiencies are unlikely because of all the fresh vegetables and fruits you are eating, but I remember in my nutrition class learning about signs of deficiency and your mouth ulcers could be a symptom of one. This diet is low in iron and the form of iron from plant sources is poorly absorbed. The mental and physical fatigue you feel could also be a symptom of iron deficiency.

    I hope you start to feel better soon if it's just a healing reaction, and I hope you figure out what the problem is otherwise.

    I'm thinking healing thoughts for you.

    I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly.

    I hope you're

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your observation. My recent tests does shows iron deficiency and low hemoglobin. I am now taking iron and vitamin C supplements.

    Hopefully, there will be some improvements later on. Well, these conditions comes and goes. Thanks for your thoughts and support.

    I hope you are faring well too.

    ReplyDelete