Friday, January 21, 2011

Not In The Mood

The tiredness saga continues. So I am resting more. This morning, by 10am, I was already tired. I have not been sleeping well, getting up once or twice at night for night urine. So my sleep is disturbed. Perhaps, this could also be due to my age. When you pass the magical 50, I noticed most things starts to slow down. What's more if you have illness.

Ever since (discovered July 2010) I had a marble size lump on my left collar bone, my shoulders have become stiffed and painful. It feels like having carried tons of load on my shoulder. By day end, I would end up doing self massage to ease the pain.

Chinese New Year is around the corner and like last year, the celebration will be simple. Again, I will not be able to partake any of the food and over the years, I noticed my parents have simplified the ceremonies too. Hopefully, next year I can be more active in the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment