Monday, February 28, 2011

We Live On

Over the past 18 months, I have met 8 other cancer patients. We exchange and share experiences about our own cancer treatments and provide mutual support to each other. Recently, I received some depressing news from a friend as I learned the passing away of yet another friend. AN was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2009 and I met him to introduce the Gerson Therapy to him in December 2009. But he could not take the diet and subsequently went for conventional treatment.

More depressing for me is that 4 of the 8 that I know has moved on. I guess when we are all stage 4 cancer patients, we only have hope to ride on.

I think the low dose naltrexone (LDN) treatment is having some positive effect on me. I do feel much better and my back pain is somehow minimal. The only side effect so far is that I am still having problem falling asleep though occasionally I still feel tired.

1 comment:

  1. Dear CT,

    I am sorry to hear about your friend; and the others who have passed on.

    I am very glad you are still here, and still fighting the battle against the cancer!

    Please don't become disheartened; so far you have shown what a fighter you are, and have managed to keep going, in spite of the Dr.s and their death sentence of less than 6 months to live!

    I'm cheering for you!!!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete