Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doing A Second

I wonder if I should lower my dose of low dose naltrexone (LDN). So far, I am taking 4.5mg daily. Sleeping has been a issue and I wonder if I reduce the dosage to say 3.5mg, would things would improve or not? I will do some further researching on it before making the change.

Pilgrimage To India
India, here I come again! I have secured the AirAsia Massive Sale air tickets for the pilgrimage trip to India at a very good fare in November 2011. All in, it just RM571 (US$187) return via New Delhi.

Going for pilgrimage whether for the first or subsequent time does not make me more holy. It's just that I derived a lot of spiritual fulfillment during the journey and it also allows me to strengthen my faith. A few of my friends that will be accompanying me are first timers and I hope their experience will be equally enriching. I am also excited to take my friends along the same path that Buddha walked over 2,600 years ago.

My family and some of my friends wonder if I should travel again. Well, I look at it this way. If my health deteriorates, then the more I should travel. But on the other hand, if my health improves, then traveling will not pose any problems. Either way, I travel.

This is one of the changes I made in my life. Just do the things I want to do. Why worry so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment