Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquake Dedication


I would like to dedicate a post to the Chinese and Japanese earthquake and tsunami victims.

A 5.8 magnitude earthquake hit Yingjiang County, in southwest China's Yunnan Province on March 10, 2011. 24 people had been killed and another 207 people were injured, 33 of them in critical condition.

A tsunami causes major damage in north-eastern Japan, after a massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake strikes off the coast this afternoon.

My heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims. There are no words we can say to ease their pain. My thoughts and prayers are with the families who lost their loved ones.

I would like to invite you to join in and leave your condolences messages or prayers. Prayers, like music are universal and you can write in any language of your choice.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to these people, and they are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Praying for Them and you.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete