Saturday, April 23, 2011

Health Status @ 23 April 2011

New information are presented in italics.

Problem
Tumor mass of size of about 15cm on the right kidney and 21 and 20 nodes all over my left and right lungs respectively with one up to 3cm in size on both lungs. Confirmed that it has not spread to the liver. All other organs are also normal. Another 3.5cm tumor was discovered in March 2010 at the T6 area and subsequently in July 2010, a lymph node the size of a marble was discovered just below the left collar bone.

Latest scan on 26 November 2010 showed slight improvement in the kidney tumor (shrunk from 15cm to 11.4cm) but the nodes on the lungs were also a little larger. In the August 2010 scan, it was the other way around.

X-rays scan on 26 September 2010 over the scapula (the bone of the shoulder), pelvic and upper back areas shows no obvious bony metastasis.

Prognosis
Consulted four urologists (one in Singapore and three in Malaysia) and two oncologists (one in Malaysia and one in Singapore). Both oncologists suggested removal of right kidney. Singapore urologist also suggested removal of kidney. The three urologists do not recommend surgery or chemotherapy. The last urologist consulted said most of his patients died within six months of surgery while two on the expensive (RM20K per month) drug Sutent is not responding. All agree that is no cure for the moment.

My urologist said my cancer is at stage 4 and did not recommend me to take any treatment. It is also my own choice not to take conventional treatment after considering all the facts of the case.

Subsequently during the 1 year review on 2 September 2010, my oncologist in Singapore recommended that I consider:

a. Tumor debulk and
b. Sutent medication or
c. Interferon treatment

I have so far rejected the recommendation.

MAIN THERAPIES
a. Gerson Therapy
a1. Coffee Enema
Following Gerson Clinic's recommendation of three enema daily and alternative day castor oil enema. Due to the strength of the coffee, my enema formula is 4oz coffee, 8oz camomile and 12oz of water.

a2. Nutrition Diet
All fruits and vegetables mentioned are organic.
i. Juicing - 11 fruit and vegetables juices a day beginning around 8am and ending 7pm. 1 orange, 5 apple+carrot, 3 carrot and 4 green vegetable juices every hourly.
2. Diet - No oil, no sugar and no salt on all cooking. For breakfast and supper, mainly oats with some raisins, sometimes a little Manuka honey is added. For lunch and dinner, vegetables such as Siew Pak Choy, Lettuce, lady's fingers, cauliflower, broccoli and spinach are mainly steamed or boiled. K-salt is added for flavoring. A teaspoon of flaxseed oil is added when serving (but not during cooking). Mainly boiled potatoes and sometimes Somali organic brown rice (once a week) is consumed. Hippocrates soup are also prepared every other day for daily consumption.
3. Supplements - K-salt, niacin, lugol solution, pancreatin, pepsin, Q10, Inflamezyme, Milk Tistle, Colostrum. Thyroid, Liver and B12 injections daily.
4. Others - Rye bread, papaya, guavas, oranges and bananas are consumed at regular intervals.

b. Conventional Medicine
Clinic: Self Administered
Treatment Started: 8 February 2011.
Medication: Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN), 4.5mg a dose administered at 11pm nightly.
Reaction: A little difficulty falling asleep and fatigue during daytime.

c. Additional Therapies
Clinic: Self Administered
Treatment Started: To start in the last week of April 2011.
Medication: Budwig's flax seed + cottage cheese diet and followed by pH re-balancing and lowering of lactic acid.

I am also planning to reduce my coffee enema to once a day and incorporate zeolite detox on the first week of May 2011.


COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES
d. Oxygen Therapy
Started using a personal oxygen generator with effect from 8 March 2010 about 1 hour in the evening, 20 minutes per session. Richer oxygen does help in controlling the growth of the tumors. It also reduces fatigue.

e. Herbal Therapies
My intake of Noni, Goji and Red Fruit Oil as part of my herbal therapy will end soon. I am not sure if I should continue as it is not easy to measure if these therapy has helped improved my condition.


Health Status
My current weight is about 61kg.

I am having difficulty in sleeping since taking the LDN. Of late, my shoulder and back pain has been giving me a lot of problems and is also affecting my sleep. As a result, I feel quite tired and sleepy during the daytime. I am resting more during daytime.

My coughing comes on and off but so far, I think it's under control. The phlegm is now clearer with little traces of blood stains. However, I do feel my chest is somewhat compressed and there are pains around both my rib areas.

Despite the above, I am feel quite good and spent much of my time reading.


Verdict
Not a bad month.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Anthony Tan. I was diagnosed with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in Feb 2009. After 8 courses of chemo R-CHOP the PET scan confirmed my complete remission. I was cancer-free and I travelled the world...tibet, jamaica, and all over northern Sweden-Norway close to the North Pole. Then In Sept 2010 my blood chemistry indicated that cancer has returned. After reviewing my new CT scan my haemoatologist suggeste a new regime of chemo. I had pleural effusion (fluid) removed every 2 weeks from my lungs. Then I started Gerson therapy at home for 1 1/2 months while waiting for admission to the Gerson clinic in Tijuana, Mexico. I went there and stayed 4 weeks. I came home and followed the GT faithfully from March 1 to April 18 when I had to be admitted in emergency to Pantai KL Bangsar coz I could not breathe because of the heavy accumulation of pleural fuid in my lungs. I had 5 litres of fluid removed from right lung and 1.2 litres fr left lung. I had all tests done in ICU...bone-marrow biopsy, pleura biopsy, CT_PET scan, ECG etc...I am under the care of a wonderful dedicated team comprising cardio-thoracic surgeon, haematologist, lung doctor, interventional radiotherapist and anaesthelogist. Conclusion is that I have a very aggresive form of lymphoma which is centred on the pleura. Doctor has suggested chemo, starting tomorrow...then radiation and then authologous stem cell transplant. I have put GT in the back burner now since Gerson is a slow approach and I am in critical situation. My diet is now back to fish protein, organis vegies and organic fruits and whatever can help me rebuid my muscle mass and bring back my weight. I am 51 kg now, having lost about 12 kg with GT. I need to have some body bulk coz the chemo will reduced me further. You can see GT is not for every cancer case. Much as I admire and believe in GT and have spared no resources to follow it 100% I have to abandon it for the timebeing .....and return to conventional alopathic medicine. One thing has not changed: My life is in the hand of the Lord and I am at His disposal. Once He calls me I am glad to go to my new home...if He has more things for me to do on this earth He will let me live on so that I can continue His mission. Either way it is my destiny and part of my journey form earthy life to eternal life. Happy Easter everyone. He Lives forever.
    My email: anthony.michelletan@yahoo.com if you care interested to contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. You must have the will to live. Heard of SDabah Snake Grass. Chemotherapy alone may not be sufficient from what I have read and heard.

    You are right when you said you have to add bulk because Chemo will reduce you further.

    Treating the illness without treating the patient will certainly kill the patient.

    Check out this :
    http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/lymphoma.html
    http://detox4cure.blogspot.com/2010/06/cure-for-diseases.html

    Hope the above can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anthony,

    I do agree that Gerson therapy (GT) is not for everyone and those patients that has not gone through chemotherapy normally fare much better.

    It is a fact that conventional medication is not only much faster in treatment but allows you to eat all kinds of food as well. Have you ever wondered why after 18+ months your cancer recurred? I am not sure if you agree, once a patient have cancer, he or she has it for life. The key to long term survival is to understand this relationship.

    I am more than glad to share and exchange our cancer experiences but if you are coming from the spiritual level, I thank you for your concern too.

    Anyway, I wish you speedy recovery and all the best in your treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidney cancer? Use azoxystrobin
    https://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/cancer5.html

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CT,

    I am amazed at your regime! You will get well.

    ReplyDelete