Wednesday, May 11, 2011

20 Months And Counting

20 months has passed and today is the start of my 21st month. Phew, the last few months has not been easy but I sailed through. This period of time is exiting because I am moving into unfamiliar territory in terms of the therapies that I have chosen. Some of the combination of therapies, I am probably the first to try. Of course, Gerson therapy is still the anchor therapy. A word of caution is in order: I think my condition has stabilised and as such, it is much easier to introduce complementary therapies. I would not recommend such combination during the early stages of the anchor therapy.

Thanks to my brother who was in USA for the last three weeks, he helped me carried back over 10kgs of supplements and also a juice press. I timed the purchases to coincide with my brother's visit to USA not just because to save some shipping costs, but more importantly to ensure I have no problems receiving the supplements. Malaysian Customs have a very stringent control over certain supplements.

Looks like I can start embarking on my next stage of supplementary therapies in addition to my existing Gerson therapy. I will also be modifying my coffee enema schedule to incorporate zeolite detox as part of my detox program. The detox program is a combination of the Gerson and Budwig protocols. I am probably the first to try this combination. Coffee enema will be down to 1 enema a day at 5pm. I will take 3 tablespoons of zeolite minerals three times a day, one in the morning, afternoon and evening for 90 days. Then a review will be done at the end of 90 days before the zeolite intake will be cut down to 1 tablespoon per day.

I have also started to take two slices of 7 grains sprouted bread + cayenne pepper + ginger in between meals. I started with a lower dosage of cayenne pepper but will be in increasing the dose overtime. This is to allow my body to get use to the "hot" stomach feeling. Since adding Dhal curry to my meals, I think I have put on a little weight or at least maintained my weight. I have not weight myself though.

Natural Insomnia Remedies
Since I have been having difficulty falling asleep for more than two months now, I think it's getting a little worst of late. I would like to share with you two remedies.

5-HTP
The are a number of natural remedies for insomnia and one of the recommended remedy is 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan). 5HTP is an amino acid that is the intermediate step between tryptophan and the important brain chemical serotoni. Living in this stress-filled era results in lowered levels of serotonin within the brain which could result in overweight, crave sugar and other carbohydrates, experience bouts of depression, get frequent headaches, and have vague muscle aches and pain.

As a result, 5HTP has many similar uses, such as the assistance of sleep and alleviation of age related mental depression, as well as alcohol withdrawal, but its affects are concentrated in the brain. Very high doses of 5HTP must be avoided, unless also taking carbidopa (which stops the conversion of 5HTP into serotonin until it reaches the brain) to avoid serotonin (contributor to feelings of well-being) crossing into the bloodstream because of the effects of serotonin on the heart. Normal doses are 50mg to 100mg (200mg-maximum) daily.

As usual, finding 5-HTP in Malaysia is not easy. So I have to use another remedy that is more easily available, at least I have the ingredients at my disposal.

ACV, Baking Soda And Cayenne
This is another natural remedy to sleep much better. Many users have reported very good result with this remedy. Since my shipment from USA has arrived yesterday, I started the remedy last night.

Use 2 Tbls of ACV (Apple Cider Viniger), 2Tbls Raw Honey, 1/4 tsp of baking soda, 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper. Mix the ingrediants in a large mug, add a cup of warm water to be taken an hour before sleeping time.

Was I able to sleep better? Unfortunately no!

Noni Juice
Last week, I got my first harvest of home made Noni juice after two months of fermentation. However, from 10 fruits, I only managed to get about 50ml of the juice. I think the amount of juice is dependent on the quality of the fruits used, which should be golden brown in color.

In terms of color, taste and smell, it about the same as that given to me by Mona. However, I am not sure if the potency is as good. Perhaps over a period of time of consumption, I would be able to tell. Meanwhile, I have started fermenting the next batch of Noni juice.

Fungicide Therapy Trial - Day 15 Update
I underestimated the last cartilage episode. I continued to have a combination of fresh blood and blood clot phlegm since Sunday. I thought it would become normal back by Tuesday but it did not. So I had to postpone resumption of the fungicide therapy for another two days.

I can still feel the chest area being congested and I seems to have problems lying down due to fluid retention in the lungs. So I tend to cough quite often to expel the excess fluid. Luckily it's improving.

6 comments:

  1. Hi CT,

    I think you are the most well-informed person around concerning alternative cancer treatment. Although I am a relatively healthy person, I am always very concerned with my health status, being just passed 60. I find all your postings highly authoritative especially with your own experience. Please keep it up. Thousands of people out there are benefitting from your knowledge and experience.

    By the way, I am sure you know about tibicos mushroom or what they called kefir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CT,

    Sorry, I forgotten to congratulate you on the success of your own treatment protocols.

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    You will heal yourself eventually! Then I will be one of the first to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Justin,

    Yes, I am aware of kefir. My friend is experimenting with water kefir but it's still experimental.

    At the moment, I am restricted myself from taking milk kefir but I may take limited amounts of goat's milk kefir once my present condition stabilises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CT,

    I get the link from USJ.com to your site. The day i posting here was after my mum went for her X-ray after 1 month taking the Sabah Snake Grass. I am sure you come across this hottest grass in town. The x-ray was disappointed, cause doc say the dark shade on her right lung is getting bigger. So much hope and suddently we are totally lost. Reading thru your old posting and I found the CT-scan image. Could it be the dead cell that show in darker shade? I pray so hard. Yesterday I received a call from doc. Mum CEA result is out. 9.6 !! WOW her first CEA is 16. Second was 20.6 on 22 March. I laugh in tears. Two oncology said mum got 6-12months left in January. All said chemo is the only solution to PROLONG ! Alternative treatment do give us hope. Seng Swee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Seng Swee,

    I am so happy for your mother and you too.

    Wish your mother speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CT,

    Your friend may be interested to read my article on tibicos mushroom, which is water kefir@ http://hubpages.com/hub/Tibicos-or-water-kefir

    ReplyDelete