Thursday, June 9, 2011

Making Best Of The Situation

Space, The Final Frontier!
So goes the saying in the Star Trek series. I am a fan of deep space. But since I can't go so high up in space, I will settle for Everest Base Camp. This stunning picture was taken by Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli as he left the International Space Station in May in a Soyuz capsule to return to Earth. You can view more pictures here. This is the first time they managed to capture the space shuttle docked at the International Space Station. Endeavour sits firmly on the bow of the station, which is moving across the surface of the Earth at a speed of 27,000km/h (17,000mph) and at an altitude of approximately 355km (220 miles).

Back on Earth
Most of my problems experienced in the past two weeks are more or less under control with the exception of sleeping. I just don't feel tired or sleepy when night comes. I tried chanting, reading, watching boring shows, breath counting and even after one hour of lying in bed, I just could not fall asleep. Perhaps the harder I tried the worst it becomes. I am learning other ways of calming myself down. The last two days, I only managed to sleep in the wee hours of the morning. So last night, I decided to pop a pill and slept for 10 hours.

I have restarted coffee enema yesterday after a 8 days break. The weakness of my legs are attributed to the reaction of taking Sabah Snake Grass (SSG) and not so much due to the enema. I have been taking one dose of SSG a day and also take ginger tea two hours later to balance off the cooling effects of SSG. It helped and controlled the phlegm. I am trying to get the Iron supplement(plant based) + magnesium and it would help my legs problem.

I would like to thank all the readers who responded to my request for purchase of presents for Mohd Shafiq's birthday. I will be contacting each of you individually in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment