Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gaining In Strength

As I said earlier, I have been experiencing healing pains. By healing pain, it does not mean I experience pain all the time. The pain comes and goes. Sometimes for hours, I don't feel any pain but at other times, the pain comes for about 10-20 seconds and then goes away only to come back again immediately, a few minutes later or a few hours later. Each time, the pain only last for a few seconds but it can be painful and uncomfortable. My doctors in China has warned me that they can't predict how long the healing pain will be there. They said because of my large kidney tumor, it is expected that recovery will take a longer time. Most of the time, I do not take any pain killers but if the pain comes in regular frequency, I would take a tablet and the pain would go away. So, I am not taking it on need basis, mostly at night so that the pain if it comes, does not disturb my sleep.

This Chinese New Year, I have been inactive, spending most of my time at home resting. This is because I still can't walk that well though the pain on my right leg is improving. I still have not regain the strength of my right leg to drive. I believe the pain is somehow connected to my kidney tumor. Now that my right kidney tumor is mostly gone, I can feel less pain on my right leg.

Since I came back from China, I have embarked on a modified vegetarian diet plus steamed fish to help in my healing and also to gain back some weight. This plan is going on fine as I noticed I have started  to gain back some weight and and my energy levels have improved slightly. I hope to stay on this diet till end of February 2012 after which I will revert back to the Gerson Therapy.

Organic Germanium Supplement
At the recommendation of my nautropathic physician, I have started to take 400mgs of organic Germanium-132 (Ge-132) daily since yesterday.

In its inorganic form, the trace mineral germanium is used in the electronics industry as a semiconductor, and has no nutritional or therapeutic benefits. However, in its organic form, germanium is being hailed as one of the greatest new developments in the nutritional treatment of cancer.

Organic germanium is a biological-response modifier. Biological-response modifiers are substances that can enable the body to change its response to tumors, resulting in therapeutic benefits. Germanium does not directly attack cancer cells. Instead, it seems to stimulate the body's immune system, making it potentially effective in the treatment of cancer as well as other degenerative diseases.


In its organic form, each atom of germanium is bonded to three atoms of oxygen, making it an efficient carrier of oxygen. According to Dr. Stephen A. Levine, organic germanium seems to be able to partially substitute for or supplement oxygenation in living tissues. Thus, Ge-132's ability to improve the efficiency of oxygen utilization at the cellular level could be of significant benefit.

Ge-132 normalizes and enhances many functions of the immune system. Several studies have reported orally administereredid Ge-132's ability to increase NK cell activity. Ge-132's ability to increase the activity of other white blood cells is also well documented.

A study published in the Journal of Interferon Research concluded that "Organic germanium restores the normal function of T-cells, B-lymphocytes, natural killer cell activity, and the numbers of antibody-forming cells.... Organic germanium has unique physiological activities without any significant side effects."


In his book on germanium, Dr. Asai (who succeeded in synthesizing Ge-123 in 1967) reports that his clinic has successfully treated an impressive range of ailments with Ge-132, including some types of depression, arthritis, vision problems, elevated blood pressure, heavy metal poisoning, and cancer.


It's quite difficult to get organic Ge-132 in Malaysia and even if you managed to get it, the price is ridiculously high. For the price of one bottle (60 capsules of 100mg each) in Malaysia, you can but 4 bottles online from USA and still have a couple of bucks to spare even after paying shipping and 5% import tax. My shipment arrived from USA on the 4th day after I ordered.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, CT...

    Regards,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chang,

    Good luck in yr attempt of Ge132,

    KokPiew

    ReplyDelete