Friday, March 9, 2012

A Tough Time Ahead

The pain on my right abdominal area has been quite bad for the past week. Prior to this, the pain was occasional but now I feel it everyday, especially when I am lying flat on the bed. When I run my fingers accross the area, I can feel some pain. I don't know what's going on and my doctors from China said pain is expected and the healing differs from patient to patient. So now I can only take pain killers to reduce the pain. At the sametime, I feel the pain on my right leg has also shifted. Since my abdominal pain has increased so has my right leg. I am walking with much more pain.

Yesterday, I reread my China doctors' discharge report on my condition and realised cancer has spread far and wide. It has gone to the right lung, my left knee and apparently also the liver! The road ahead will be more difficult.

In view of the development, I think I will take a raincheck on my friend's offer to go Ipoh. I am not able travel such a long distance at the moment. Two of my readers have also invited me to their house in Penang. I hope to take up their offers later. Its really unfortunate my physical condtion has turned for the worst. I can't go for any further treatment until my abdominal heals.

If there is any consolation, it is that I have been sleeping well during this time. Somehow my biorhythm is back in sync and I can now sleep by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment