Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Here and Now

This morning, I woke up to some pain on my right leg. I think the pain killer I took last night have weared off. The pain on my right leg seems a little unbearable. Now just during walking but even while resting. I feel like as if the cold winter wind is blowing against my leg and I feel the cold to the bone! It's painful and uncomfortable. I have to spent time massaging my leg.

I have an appointment to see an orthopedic surgeon at Tung Shin Hospital tomorrow morning to get a second opinion about the spinal surgery. Pain, the precursor to negative thoughts are having a better grip of my mind lately. I am preparing myself to accept surgery. The pain has won part of the battle. Add in the pain from my abdominal area, pain elimination is right for the picking.

I have been practicing this positive thoughts that create abundance thingy after following a series of lectures of Dr Wayne Dyer from his audio book, Inner Wisdom. I find it very helpful as I am able to manage my day to day activities and also keeping myself smiling most of the time. I am also visualizing more. It has not become second nature to me but I am working very hard towards it. But at times, even the positive thoughts department goes on holiday. The devils reign free like today. Rambo is on sabbatical leave, revealing half the man I am now.

Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to? do you know?
Do you get what you're hoping for?
When you look behind you there's no open door
What are you hoping for? do you know?

 Diana Ross, Do You Know Where You Are Going To?

No comments:

Post a Comment